Ukash is a leading payment and banking option for players who participate in online gaming. This innovative payment method allows players to use their own money to pay, play and transfer money with their minds at ease.
Ukash was founded in 2005, with its main focus being on providing a safe online payment option that doesn’t require any credit card information. They have grown rapidly in the past 11 years and is now available in 55 countries.
Advantages of Ukash
- Ukash is really one of the most innovative and reputable online payment options available.
- Payments are immediate, so there is no need to wait around for your money to be loaded to start playing.
- Ukash prides itself on its discretion and safety. Deposits are anonymous, which means no credit checks or credit card information is required. Your personal information remains personal.
- The service promotes responsible gambling as it allows players to budget their money. Because of its pre-paid feature, players can only use the money they have to buy a Ukash ticket. No credit is involved.
- Safe and secure payments all the way.
How Ukash works
Ukash allows people to buy pre-paid vouchers online that can be converted into online money, or e-money. Once you have bought a Ukash ticket, you will receive a unique 19-digit code, which can be used to make purchases.
If you are looking for a Ukash-friendly site, simply go to the payment/deposit page to find out which online casinos accept Ukash transactions. Once you have your code you must choose your currency. The player must then confirm the amount they want to buy and it will be deducted from the Ukash ticket. A notification and confirmation email will follow.
Casinos use Ukash
Kaboo – Kaboo is an excellent online casino brought to you by the Betit Ltd. Group operating out of Malta. Here players can make use of the Ukash prepaid feature to deposit and transfer money.
SuperLenny – This top brand uses all major payment options for deposits, including Ukash, PaySafe and more.