The Rules Of Online Roulette
At first glance, this may seem like a complicated game only suited to more experienced players. However, this table game is one of the most popular casino games for a reason – it is easy to learn. Thanks to the many gaming sites available these days, Roulette is now accessible to everyone, as long as you have an online casino account and a stable Internet connection. The advances in technology mean you can play all your favourite games from the comfort of your home or when you’re on the go. Not only that, Online Roulette offers more choice in variations than ever before.
How to play Roulette
Playing this table game online is no different to playing in an actual physical casino. The basic concept of the game is the same and quite easy to understand whetehr you’re new or experienced. Below are some Basics of Roulette that you need to know:
- A player will select how they wish to bet and make their bet, placing their chips where required.
- The dealer will spin the roulette wheel and drop the ball onto the wheel.
- Once the wheel stops spinning, the ball will land in one of the many pockets of the wheel (numbered 1 – 36, 0 and sometimes a double 0 depending on what version you are playing).
- The number the ball lands on will determine the winner of that round.
- The winning bets are then paid off and the losing bets are collected.
Types of Roulette bets
One of the most distinctive differences between American and European roulette is the presence of a single zero and a double zero. In the European version, the wheel only features a single zero, while the American version features both a single and a double zero. This changes the odds of each of the numbers landing in a slot on the wheel. Other versions that you may find include French Roulette, Premier Roulette and Roulette Royale and all have slight variations on its rules.