Multi-Platform Online Casinos
Multi-platform casinos offer a range of different games from various software providers including online slots, tables, live casino games and more. This is ideal for players who like to have choice available to them in one place – talk about convenience! Players can enjoy this large selection from world-class providers including NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Playtech, Betsoft, IGT and more.
Here is a list of some of our featured casinos that boast multiple operators for a memorable and rewarding experience:
- Guts – They feature more than 500 game titles that will appeal to a wide range of players. Additionally, players can enjoy a £300 and 100 free spins bonus.
- Bet365 – This gaming platform boasts over 150 games, a £100 bonus and Play ‘n Go and Playtech software.
- Mr. Green – With over 500 titles, a welcome bonus of £100 and 200 free spins and 5 different software providers, it’s not wonder this casino is a favourite of so many players in the UK.
- Thrills – This popular site offers over 400 games as well as a £100 and 50 free spins bonus. NetEnt and Play ‘n Go are the providers used.
- SuperLenny – With over 250 games to choose from, SuperLenny is indeed a great choice for new and experienced players alike. Enjoy €150 bonus, 150 free spins when you play here.
Find out more about which sites offer the best welcome bonuses at Casino Pros.
The Top Software Providers
- Microgaming – As one of the leading game developers based in the Isle of Man, they can boast over 850 unique online games. In fact, they have created and released and over 1200 variants since 1994.
- NetEnt – Definitely one of the biggest names in the gaming industry, which players look for. They host a huge network of platforms and unique and rewarding creations available in multiple formats. This software provider is definitely a top choice for players in the UK.
- IGT – IGT was established in 1981 as a leading supplier of land-based gaming machines before extending their services to include state-of-the-art online software, which they have been producing for more than 10 years.
- NextGen – NextGen has been one of the foremost independent suppliers of software since 1999. This is an Australian company and was founded in 1999.
- Playtech – Playtech is another popular provider that began trading on the London Stock Exchange in 2005.
- Betsoft – Betsoft is chosen by many leading UK casinos and offers some of the highest quality games available, including online slots, Roulette and Blackjack.
Advantages of Multi-Platform Online Casinos
There are quite a few great advantages to playing at multi-platform sites, including:
- More games means that your online gaming experience will be vastly improved as everything you need is in one place.
- You only need to provide your personal information once as everything you need will be offered at a single establishment.
- Extra bonuses, promos and rewards will be offered for players because of the variety of games available.